Don’t miss out on MPI Ottawa’s November education session that is taking place at the beautiful Canadian Museum of Nature, Barrick Salon on Wednesday, November 1. After enjoying a Mashed Potato station served gourmet style (of course), industry leading Event Producer and Author, Tahira Endean will deliver an information and interactive session on the topic of Intentional Event Design and the seven intentions to be considered for ensuring the best possible outcomes at your events.
The seven intentions include:
- People Centric and Purpose Driven Design: includes assessing our own value as professionals and mastering a design process
- Technology and Data-driven events: Why it matters, how do we do it and a look at emerging technologies from AI to Wearables.
- Designing for the Optimal Brain Experience: Happiness, Positive Surprise and Food as the Fuel for our Neurotransmitters
- Learning and Performance Design: Storytelling and Presentation Formats
- Space Design: Flow, seating, inclusions
- Immersive Design: Five senses thinking.
- Making the Case for Wellness.
This program has been prequalified for 2.0 clock hours in Domain A: Strategic Planning. Please ensure the email association with your EIC profile was used for your registration.
11:30 am – 12:00 pm Registration
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Lunch & Welcome address
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Education: Event Design: Exploring Seven Intentions (EIC Domain G: Meeting or Event Design)
2:00 pm – 2:15 pm Break & Dessert
2:15 pm – 3:15 pm Education Continued
3:15 pm – 3:30 pm Open Q&A and Closing Remarks
|Registration Type||Registration Fee|
Date(s) - 01/11/2017
11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Bookings are closed for this event.