Are you studying for the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation?
MPI Ottawa’s CMP Boot Camp returns – January 13-14, 2018 – with a full weekend reviewing each domain through games, slideshows, and mock exams!
Beginning November 1st, registered CMP Boot Camp participants will be granted online access to specially developed study aids, including quizzes and video presentations.
You should participate in the CMP Boot Camp IF…
- You have applied (or you will soon apply) to earn your Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation with the Events Industry Council (EIC).
- You intend to write your CMP exam in January 2018 (or later) – please note testing dates.
- You have obtained (or you will soon obtain) the EIC’s recommended reading list*.
- You will thoroughly study all material prior to attending the CMP Boot Camp in January 2018.
Location & cost:
To be announced (cost is dependent on the number of registered participants).
Sign-up & inquiries:
Please email email@example.com.
For more information on the CMP program, please carefully read all the information found here: http://www.eventscouncil.org/CMP.aspx
*EIC’s recommended reading list (the CMP exam is prepared using these resources):
- CMP International Standards
- Convention Industry Council Manual, 9th Edition, Convention Industry Council
- Professional Meeting Management, 6th Edition, edited by Glen C. Ramsborg, Ph.D., Professional Convention Management Association (www.pcma.org)
- Convention Industry Council, Industry Glossary, 2016 Edition, Convention Industry Council, (www.conventionindustry.org)
These references may be purchased through the EIC’s website.