ALGONQUIN COLLEGE IS LOOKING TO RECONNECT AND CELEBRATE WITH YOU!
The Algonquin College School of Hospitality and Tourism invites you, our Event Management graduates, partners and friends, to reunite in a celebration of success on Saturday, May 13, 2017, for the 25th Anniversary of the Event Management program. The event, hosted at Algonquin College, will feature:
- Opportunities to reconnect and network with industry experts, friends and faculty
- A networking reception featuring scrumptious canapes from our prominent Chef’s in the School of Hospitality and Tourism
- A mouthwatering four course meal served in the atrium of the beautiful Minto Hall at Algonquin College
- Live entertainment
- “Gratitude” for all you have done and continue to do, from our VIP’s and celebrities
- Emcees Brian Henry with special guest host Aliya-Jasmine from FOX Sports (formerly E! News & MTV)
- The chance to “Share in the moment” as we officially announce our milestone of “One Million Dollars (raised)…..One Hundred Wishes (granted)” for the Children’s Wish Foundation
Early bird tickets are $70 (until March 31, 2017) and $80 until sold out. Seats are limited so please purchase early. Visit our website to learn more https://www.aceventmanagement25.com.
To get the party started we invite you to send us a line or two, describing your experience while attending the Event Management program, from within industry, or just something interesting, which we will share on our social media. We are also looking for videos and photo’s to include in our celebration video. Please send videos, quotes and photos to our email at acEvents25@gmail.com, or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.